Lane High School, in Charlottesville, Virginia, was a public secondary school serving residents of Charlottesville from 1940 until 1974, when it was replaced by Charlottesville High School. The building was sold to Albemarle County, which now uses it as its main administration building. The Albemarle Board of Supervisors approved a contract on April 12, 1978.
Before desegregation, Lane was the city's high school for white students, whereas Jefferson High School was the city's high school for Black students. Lane was closed in the fall of 1958 by Governor J. Lindsay Almond to prevent the court-ordered integration of the school. The school was reopened in February 1959 and integrated by three members of The Charlottesville Twelve in September, 1959.